Nice try, Sharon

By Anonymous - 10/07/2014 17:52 - United States - Bremerton

Today, my ex told me that she's 3 weeks pregnant with my child. Not only was she on her period when I broke up with her last week, her friend let me know that the positive pregnancy test she showed me was a fake that she'd bought online. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 810
You deserved it 5 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, sounds like someone is having a psychotic break... If I were you, OP, I'd avoid her at all costs. You don't need that craziness in your life.

titandesu 14

wait you can buy positive pregnancy tests online? that sounds like a terrible prank and a cry for attention

Comments

Good friend you've got there OP. It's nice to see such people still exist. Sorry about your crazy ex though, definitely gonna want to avoid that.

She may be a psycho BUT you CAN actually get pregnant on your period! Make her go to a doc and let you come!

cryssycakesx3 22

why do this many people have do idea what's going on.

Lil_Red777 21

Because you can get pregnant on your period. I would know it happened to me.

Let him come? She did that already. That's how pregnancy happens.

If she ends up going and getting pregnant with some guy just to make you believe it's yours, have her take a paternity test when the baby is born. Otherwise, she is just a psychotic and desperate bitch.

I know she didn't get pregnant.. I'm under the assumption he'll have sex again and the girl might be on her period.. He made it sound like he thought she couldn't get pregnant if she were on her period.. So for the future he should always wear protection

conaidws 7

He was saying that he felt there is no way she could be pregnant being that she was having her period when he broke up with her, not when they had sex.

cryssycakesx3 22

you've wrongly assumed, dear. this is nothing about having sex while menstruating.

If you read it, she was not on her period when they had sex. She was on her period when they broke up. Reading comprehension must not be you're strong suit.

acerredrum 23

Reading comprehension may not be her strong suit but you can also have your period, or at least bleeding that looks like your period, while you are pregnant. So her having a period is not an indication that she is not pregnant. (Though obviously the fake pregnancy test is.)

May I just mention this is the only time I've ever seen someone use your and you're the wrong way in that context.. maybe writing isn't yours ,but I agree otherwise.

I hate stupid girls that try that shit. what the ****. don't talk to her.

Nevermind! I miss read the fml! My bad

cryssycakesx3 22

forgive my reply also, 38.

Your first response should be nonchalance.

grgnyce 8

Best thing about this post is that she's your EX!