Nice try, Sharon

By Anonymous - 10/07/2014 17:52 - United States - Bremerton

Today, my ex told me that she's 3 weeks pregnant with my child. Not only was she on her period when I broke up with her last week, her friend let me know that the positive pregnancy test she showed me was a fake that she'd bought online. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 810
You deserved it 5 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, sounds like someone is having a psychotic break... If I were you, OP, I'd avoid her at all costs. You don't need that craziness in your life.

titandesu 14

wait you can buy positive pregnancy tests online? that sounds like a terrible prank and a cry for attention

Comments

You can still get pregnant on your period.. Just so you know so you know to use a condom just to be safe next time!

Did you not read op's full post? He stated that her friend told him that she bought the positive test online she is just crazy and not pregnant!!

He said she was 3 weeks pregnant; not that she got pregnant while she was on her period. He means the fact that she was on her period lets him know that she was lying about being pregnant.

Some women still have periods during pregnancy, just for reference, but in this case OPs ex is just cray-cray.

cadillacgal79 32

82-reference from the previous FML I hope?

#12, If you read it, she was not on her period when they had sex. She was on her period when they broke up. Reading comprehension must not be you're strong suit.

#183, hey, you don't have to be an ass about it. she simply misunderstood; you act like you've never made a mistake before?

at least you know she's lying. whew, really dodged a bullet there!

you can get pregnant on your period, OP.

Ummm she said she was 3 weeks pregnant, and he broke up with her a week ago WHILE she was on her period. She can't be pregnant if she's having her period

Yes you can get pregnant while on your period. There's always a chance of pregnancy. And it is also very possible to have periods while pregnant, just not that common. No I'm not trying to say OPs ex could be pregnant, at all. I was just stating facts because y'all sounded ignorant.

You can have bleeding during pregnancy that looks like a period. My mother had it for the first 4 months of pregnancy. One of my friends had "periods" through her entire pregnancy.

yeah but op's ex was claiming to have gotten pregnant 2 weeks BEFORE her period, so your comments are, for the most part, irrelevant.

Jghaugland 6

Swiggity swoogity thank god you didn't impregnate that booty.

16, that was just perfect, I applaud you.

sharklover2017 11

She sounds like she can't let go of you and is doing anything possible to make you stay. And if you do, it doesn't seem like you'll be happy. Just avoid all contact, if she really is pregnant, then make her take a paternity test after the baby is born. Other than that, ignore her and live your life. Hopefully she gets the message and moves on to bother someone else.

This is when you know to get away and stay away from her. Sorry OP!

I'll tell you what you did wrong... YOU BROKE UP WITH A GIRL WHEN SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD.

You should tell her that someone told you that she might be pregnant to freak her out