Nice to know

By rejectedson - 15/10/2009 23:23 - United States

Today, my father got married. He left me a voicemail to tell me all about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 656
You deserved it 2 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe his wife is so ugly he didn't want you to see her. Perfectly understandable! Nah, I'm joking, he's an ass. Make her a widow.

Comments

My dad did that too, right after I had surgery.

Spike_The_Vamp 5

Oh dont worry. i found out about my dad marrying my stepmom by having a fight with my stepsister and her saying "hey guess what we're sisters now so you better be nice to me or my new daddy will hurt you."

triplethreat13 0

"Okay Dad, don't invite your own son to your wedding or anything. Just leave me out of the fact I have a new mother, and then make sure not to tell me in person."

wolfgirl_fml 0

At least he told you. My father married, well I don't exactly know when, but I found out only a few weeks ago. How? My grandmother showed me one wedding photo. He still hasn't said anything.

TheUnkown17 0

My father did the same exact thing, except he came by my house an hour before and let me know..

wait, if its your fathers wedding, he must have planned this for some time, and you being his son and all would surely be invited, so I'm guessing you had too much to do to attend your own father's wedding? ydi!

lilfig16 0

when my father remarried, i found out 6months later when my best friend (and the guy i had a crush on for almost 6 years) picked me up at the airport for Christmas at my dads (court-ordered). When i called to tell my dad i landed he told me he had gotten stuck at work and sent my step brother to get me.

My mother called me while I was in class a couple of weeks ago. I called her back afterward. First she told me about her vacation and some things she saw in a store there, then she told me she got married. Welcome to the club, and FYL.

My best friends father told his other son a week after the wedding and just expected him to pass the message along.

EricaD 0

When my dad remarried he told me like 2 months later on the phone, he called me and said "Did I tell you I got married?" I talked to him several times before this.