Nice to know

By rejectedson - 15/10/2009 23:23 - United States

Today, my father got married. He left me a voicemail to tell me all about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 657
You deserved it 2 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe his wife is so ugly he didn't want you to see her. Perfectly understandable! Nah, I'm joking, he's an ass. Make her a widow.

Comments

It's okay, my dad did that over text message :]

I found out about my dad getting married from my mom, who found out from my sister. He even had a wedding.

If he left you a voicemail it means he tried to call. I'm just wondering if your relationship was so bad you let it go to voicemail or were you unavailable? He at least gave you the chance to talk to him in person.

Oh God, I feel your pain. When I was in eigth grade my dad decided to be "nice" and take me out to dinner. When I get there, there's this nice looking young woman sitting at the table, who I figure is his girlfriend. Right after dinner we stop at this little boutique and I'm holding my dad's hand, playing with the ring on his finger and it hits me they're! Later, I found out that I was invited to the wedding, but my dad didn't want me there, so he lied to his blushing bride (wife #3, might I add) and told her I was sick. I still don't know when they got married...

i8thelastcookeii 0
HannahFreakinMac 0

Haha you should have answered the phone(:

Beckysaurus_Rex 3

Maybe next time answer your phone