Nice guy NPC #8777

By Thomas - 29/12/2023 05:00 - United States - Wentzville

Today, after years of trying to get with my best friend, whom I've loved for years and years, she still won't get with me and would rather go back to her abusive narcissist ex who talks mad shit on her and treats her like shit. I've told her how beautiful she is every morning for years, but won't give me a try. Nice guys never win. FML
I agree, your life sucks 240
You deserved it 1 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

clewis531 8

YDI. She’s not obligated to be with or date you because you’re “nice”. Also, nice guys don’t have to state that they’re nice.

You seem to care about yourself and not her.

Comments

clewis531 8

YDI. She’s not obligated to be with or date you because you’re “nice”. Also, nice guys don’t have to state that they’re nice.

You seem to care about yourself and not her.

dongdong xiang 10

**** that bitch she sounds like she for the streets from the way she treats you. Here you are worshipping the ground she walks on while she wants to pursue someone who wouldn’t spit on her ass if it was on fire. Man you deserve better than that. Leave that bitch on the streets where she belongs. Let her be treated like the trash she is then when she realizes you’re better than him it’s gonna be too late. Too ****** bad. Find someone who will appreciate you from the jump and not some bitches that take advantage of you.

easybree 9

she’s a bitch because she doesn’t feel the same way about him? I swear boys are so weird because why do you feel entitled to be with her?😂😂

dongdong xiang 10

Nice assumption of my gender. I’m actually a FEMALE that values people when they treat me right and doesn’t kick them to the curb.

To be fair “dongdong” is a very masculine name

She made her decision. Make a better decision for yourself than she did for herself.

BrizBurry 8

there's probably more to you that she can see that she doesn't like. you can be compassionate friends but not be good lovers

SylvarLorali 4

Dude, give it up and stop trying. Actually, leave her alone altogether - why? you're not her friend, you're just some guy with an ulterior motive. While she deserves better than her ex boyfriend, she also deserves better than you.

dongdong xiang 10

Maybe he’s a guy with good intentions who wants to give this ungrateful ***** a breath of fresh air compared to the dude she keeps going after. Is that what you call an “ulterior motive?”

easybree 9

you’re a horrible friend. you are in no way her best friend. because all you want is to be with her, now because she doesn’t wanna be with you back is FYL. y’all need to grow up and go for girls that actually like you.

dongdong xiang 10

He’s not a horrible friend. SHE’s the one being horrible because she’s taking advantage of OP while chosing to be with a narcissist who treats her like shit. He deserves better than that.

That's not nice. That's pretending to be her friend in order to sleep with her. It's manipulative. Go find someone else.

dongdong xiang 10

you need to lrn2read. Nowhere in the FML it says he wants to sleep with her. Maybe just maybe he wants to give her the moon and the stars and share his life with her. But instead the bitch wants to screw around with a narcissist that treats her like shit. Both of those snakes belong together. and your right OP should tind someone else instead of that ungrateful *****

The FML literally says OP has been "trying to get with" his friend for years now. He wants to bone her, he doesn't give a shit about her as a person and only sees her as a trophy, and is a shitty best friend. Also, you're probably OP or a troll.

The comments here are just a game of spot the incel... And YDI. The woman very clearly DOESN'T WANT to fcuk you. She DOESN'T WANT to go out with you and no amount of obsessive, passive aggressive pressure is going to change her mind. Actually Nice guys take the feckin' hint the first time and either walk away or become just real friends. You may as well be wearing a Fedora and a neck beard to go with your whining that she won't put out on demand.