Nice girl

By Lithiac - 04/02/2014 06:16 - United States - Ocala

Today, at the grocery store, an elderly woman asked for help with some tea. I lent her a hand, spending a good twenty minutes reading different labels out loud until she found one she liked. After she was done, she handed me a pamphlet and said, "You're a nice girl. I hope you don't go to hell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 577
You deserved it 4 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She was just looking out for you OP! At least she didn't call you ugly like most FML old people would.

flashback.miss 28

better than the old ladies that damn you to hell and was nice to just give you a pamphlet rather than try to push her beliefs on you.

Comments

"No problem, ma'am." Holding up pamphlet, " I recycle."

colton_colton 49

That's better than being told to go to hell!

... what's wrong with that, a religious nut thinks ur nice.

Yeah, that's happened to me several times too. I've heard of people leaving those pamphlets instead of a tip when eating out sometimes too. They seemed to think it was an excellent idea...

I had something similar happen. I was walking in the mall and saw a lady looking around like she didnt know where she was. I said "you look lost" and she started in on a spiel about how I was the one who was lost and asked if I had found Jesus and blah de blah, I just smiled and said "I'm a Witch, praise be to Lord Satan" and walked away leaving her in shock lol.

Animeisthebest1 14

At least she didn't tell you that you are going to hell as some more conservative Christians do.

same thing happened to me right before or after christmas. its still awkward no matter who you are.

"Miss, I regret to inform you that I am Satan. You have asked for and received my help, and now you are mine. There is no escape. I'll be seeing you."

The_madmax 23

how is this an FML? she was being nice to you lol