By Anonymous - 13/12/2010 14:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'm spending the night with the guy I've been interested in for a while. Instead of sleeping in the same bed together, he insists that I sleep in another room because he "doesn't want to be tempted to do anything." So, I'm alone, in my best lingerie, in his little brother's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 548
You deserved it 8 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BelleElle_fml 5

Aw, what a gentleman. You've got a keeper, OP!

Comments

BelleElle_fml 5

Aw, what a gentleman. You've got a keeper, OP!

maryjaneslover7 0

yea that makes him gay and if he's not gay he's avoiding it cuz he already came in his pants eailer

no people just want to have sex, you're wrapped up in a fantasy world

DrainedOfSanity 4

So... He doesn't believe in sex out of hand. big deal. Sex shouldn't be used as a determining factor. Get over yourself.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not just a *****, but a whorecrux as well. What did Santa say to the three blondes?

I don't know, what did Santa say to the three blondes?

joeyl2008 29

You sure it isn't "hoe hoe hoe"?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
cancer27 2

totally true !!! and maybe he is gay !!

Disagree. Don't forget that we, humans, are still animals. We have our needs. Not everybody wants sex in a decent, loving relationship, willing to wait months for it. I suggest that we all stop insult people who don't live like we want. It's almost Christmas, be nice for each other.

Goddammit, **** your damned morals, DjeePee! **** you and your face!! Jesus Howard Christmas!! Wow, um sorry, that was just a reflex. Joy to the world?

my2centsworth 15

Always wondered what the "h" stood for. Thanks

Djee, you can keep your evolution and ape descendants. I'm not an animal, and I was created by a higher being, so there! Now if only it was around... I want to ask it for the manual,I think he assembled others wrong...

Flashburn made me roflol. But it's alright, I also believe in the great Flying Spaghetti Monster.

xundria 5

@79: You are very very mislead. Humans are indeed animals, as we are a part of the animal kingdom. Is it nice under that rock?

xGUMMYBEARSx 0

#107 you are very very close minded. I hope you get raped by a unicorn, because kind sir, not everyone believes in the same things. if u haven't noticed.

Instead of sleeping, you two could talk. About the weather, your school/work, family...maybe even about relationships and expectations and so...

Agreed , op's guy is nice and does not wish for only a physical relationship between them . sadly it seems that's all she is engrossed or concerned abt .

Mwah, I think she's just a little desperate. But can you really blame her without knowing her personal situation? I'm in a long, decent, loving relationship, sexual contacts guaranteed (jeej), and I know I'm not the only one. Maybe OP wasn't able to get a relationship for a loooooong time, haven't had sex for a time that looks even longer, and now she wants to take every chance she get. The only thing I can blame her for is a lack of communication, but I know she's not the only one.

OR she deserves it for being so desperate in making body contact with him.

FYLDeep 25

YDI for being a temptress. Quit pushing your devil ways on him.

Ok. Think about this for a second. The fact you are in his little brothers room probably means it is his parents house. If the parents are home then that is a major turnoff for anyone. Otherwise, perhaps he doesn't want to taint his bed with your stank.

Maybe the guy has his own place and has a special room for his younger brother for weekend visits.

YDI, why the hell would you expect sex the first time you guys spend the night together? OP, you got away ahead of yourself. He's not gay for not sleeping with her. There are plenty of women who would have reacted the same way, but they're not lesbians for doing that. Respect his wishes, and discuss things like this, so you both know if you want the same thing. If not, you can find someone else that's more suited to your needs. And keep in mind, if the gender roles were reversed, essentially EVERYONE would vote YDI, and accuse the guy of being a pig, a pervert, a jerk, etc. No double standards here please.