By bham boy - 20/04/2011 08:10

Today, I went for a job interview. I was asked if I wanted a drink. I have no idea why, but I replied "a bottle of milk please." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 369
You deserved it 33 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lazerdude07 0

you should have asked for some milk straight from the breast

Comments

ImaWiseGuy 5

at least you didn't ask for a cold beer....

ImaWiseGuy 5

even tho that would probably relax you a lil more than bottle of milk....

oh my gracious siren u got a new profile :D

#71 only babies and toddlers drink bottles of milk, that I know of.

#104, you can get glass bottles of milk. Before there wer jugs of milk, the milkman would bring bottles to your door, and he would return to get them when you were done.

Maybe it was that xD That would make it way funnier. Yes you trolls, funnier is a word.

13Lina97 0

104 - Milk is only for babies? Stfu. I bet you drink milk with cereal :L It's not just for babies, idiot.

He said mike in bottles is for babies,I.e. baby bottles.

This reminds me of the hilarious scene from, "Catch Me if You Can," where Frank is impersonating a pilot in the cockpit and the stewardess asks him if he'd like something to drink, after others order alcohol, he replies, "M-Milk?"

milk is actually not good for teens and adults, let alone cows milk which only calves should drink

legitasaurusrex 0

#168 STFU. its very healthy for you. you're probably just lactose intolorent and shoving your misfortune on those of us who love milk.

Rikki27 5

#171 actually u are the one who should stfu. milk gets less healthy for u as u grow older because your bones are mostly developed and it starts to take nutrients out of ur bones. next time u try to shut someone down, don't get ur info from a "got milk" ad which is payed to make milk seem healthy for everyone

wow... and I thought people from America were dumb

#171 Its actually not at all. How about you look up some actual facts instead of believing every bullshit of a lie you hear on tv. Just because you grew up hearing it doesnt mean its true.

lazerdude07 0

you should have asked for some milk straight from the breast

carcinogan 0

holy cow that is hilarious hahaha

yourlifesucks24 0

lemme guess **** interview ? lol

wow is it just me or did the quality of the posts drop down faster than a brick through air since there'a a voting-system?

56, as confusing as your comment is, are you only ever on the FML iPhone app? Cause I'm pretty sure the voting systems been around on the FMyLife website for a while....

F14Shado 0

71 they have been, on both mobile and the sitez

71 as confusing it is to me you do not seem to understand my comment (i admit, i had one tiny typo in there but if that made you go 'aaaah me no understand!!!!'- you're special.) Yes i only use my iphone for fml. And this comment thing on my fml-app is only a few days old. And it seems comments are even lamer now then they used to be IMHO.

Comments, voting, and moderating have been on the official FML app for quite some time, at least a year I'd say.

Voting on the posts people make in here, as in voting on the comments on the post (you still following?) is a completely new thing in my app here.

iamtwiggyme 0

The thumbs up-thumbs down voting on the iPhone is only a couple days old.

chlorinegreen 27

I've always been able to vote and comment on the app. I've had it for months. maybe it's just new to you.

gb_chrs 2

he meant voting for the COMMENTS

lemoncows 2

you mean the thumb up/down thing? I don't like it either :T

SeaChicken, I know the comment voting feature was just added to the FML app, but I used to go on the FMyLife website every now and then, and I would see comments which were buried due to low votes, which leads me to say, the voting system has been around for a while on the actual site. You can't make an iPhone app for a website and straight off add every feature into it. Look at the FB (don't mean to advertise Mods) app. They just added the 'Remove Friends' feature to their app, but it's been on the site for ever. Just correct me if I'm wrong though, I might have been using a different site than the rest of you...

mischiefkel 17

Ha just talking faster than you were thinking?

tsim_fml 0

its 4/20 just admit u were high as ****

cuz that would be a good impression on the interviewer

OP could get a callback, if the interview was for a milk factory.

soooooo your life sucks because.......

WOODYfromthaBAY 0

good thing you said a bottle of milk. imagine how f'd your life would have been if you said a bottle of beer.

Because you must drink 250ml of milk a day to prefer osteoporosis and you didn't meet the quota today.

That was pretty stupid of you, OP, not specifying what type of milk you would like. There are plenty of options: low fat, no fat, high calcium, high protein, soy, light skim, omega 3, folate, extra dollop.. etc.

i think he just wants milk that taste like real milk

flickyourbic1223 7

17 That is one classy photo for someone with SUCH a strong grasp of sarcasm.

this photo is from the manabar! oh and if you were from australia you would know what my comment meant...

haha I'm was thinking i knew that list from somewhere. obviously good advertising!

are you really going to call him a fag? if it was a typo then don't listen but your probably some moron who is 12 and sit in the corner masterbating....please, I don't call people those names over a computer/IPod. As you would say, TROLL.

oh and 17 is manabar anygood? I've been meaning to check it out!

hate that old bitch and that ad though it's not as bad as the brut deodorant ads

74 you just wrecked it! YouTube the Pauls Smarter Milk ad Australia if you don't understand what they're talking about.

lol at the people who don't know it's about the ad :P

you all made my day! :) I'm loving all the Aussies on here, now when we say something that only we'd get... we come in my numbers lol