Never ever

By notgettinsome - 10/11/2013 06:15 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my mother was scolding my youngest sister for having unprotected sex with yet another partner. She continued with, "Why can't you be like your brother and just never have sex?" I'm 22, and she's not wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 266
You deserved it 5 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you're a good example to an irresponsible younger sister.

I think the real question here is how did your mother find out that your sister had unprotected sex?

Comments

AntiPrude 26

Why the hell doesn she go on the pill. This is why the pill should.be mandatory from age 14-25.

perdix 29

#30, she needs condoms, too, because the pill doesn't prevent STDs, which are probably just as much a danger for the slutty sister.

ctlnaaia71 8

It's not only pregnancy what could result from unprotected sex, but even worse things, like STD'S.

skyeyez9 24

Mind you, Condoms reduse the risk, not prevents disease 100% And std's like chlamydia and gonnoreah are becoming resistant to antibiotics. It isn't as easy as "go out and get some. There are risks with unknowingly having sex with a diseased partner." Not all infected people show symptoms. Or maybe OP feel he shouldnt have sex with someone unless he cares deeply for her.

AntiPrude 26

Life is not 100% safe and you cant bubble wrap the whole world, and if you dont actually go out and live then you might as well kill yourself because you'll drift through life like a turd.

You sir, win the douchebag of the day award. Treat yourself to yet ANOTHER session of flexing your roid bulges in front of the mirror while telling yourself how much of "the man" you are. Scumbag.

BriCx 8

The pill has a lot of potential side effects. I used to be on the pill years ago and had to quit because it did more harm than good. And by the way, I am 24 and just had a baby so to say I should be on the pill until I'm 25 is like saying my baby shouldn't exist. So take it from a new mommy, **** you asshole.

skyeyez9 24

I dont bubble wrap life...nor do I have sex with random guys either.

skyeyez9 24

You are equating "living life" with having lots of sex with different people. Those are the words from an immature boy. Ridicule others cause they dont have the same blah blah have sex as much as possible with random people before I die. I equate living life by traveling around the world. And that is how me and my family live. To each their own.

AntiPrude 26

@71 Excuse me whilst I stifle my laughter and a few woody chuckles.

ctlnaaia71 8

Better to be a clean virgin than a dirty ****!

AntiPrude 26

Yeah, because branding sexually active girls as '*****' and '******' makes you such a great shining beacon of righteousness, doesnt it.

OP I'm 21 and turning 22 in January and I'm still a virgin :) im proud of it and u should be too. we get more respect than others because we hold ourselves to higher standards:) youre sis should follow your example for sure!

well thats abit harsh, you should be proud u havent had sex, u should wait for the right person

KayleeFrye 39

Nothing wrong with being a virgin! I lost my virginity 4 days before I turned 21. I don't know why our society seems to think there's something "wrong" with you if you're not getting any. Sex is great, and if people want it, they should have it. But why is it such a stigma to be a virgin? Or to go through a REALLY long dry spell?

Because society can't mind it's own ******* business.

Aw nothing wrong with not having sex :) just meet the right person and use protection!

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with having casual sex or changing partners, but I think you should be really careful about using protection and being sure not to catch diseases or anything. I don't think there's anything wrong with either person here. It's okay to be a virgin and it's okay to go a long time without sex, but it's also okay to sleep around some so long as you're really safe with it (although, depending on how young the sister is, my opinion on it may change). Wait, except it said unprotected sex. Yeah, that's the bit I'd be upset about if I were the mother. If you're going to have sex, be responsible with it.

BriCx 8

Hopefully you're waiting for the right person. :)

I'm almost 25 and still a virgin. Just never met anyone who actually likes me back. Maybe I need to get out of this town haha.