Nearly there

By baby_trex_arms - 05/05/2015 15:13 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I had to play the hot and cold game with my boyfriend until he found my clitoris. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 444
You deserved it 5 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

Cut him some slack OP, atleast he's trying, most guys don't even bother according to this site.

Comments

bettyc4 26

At least you worked together and got some fun out of it. I'd say that's just another sex game ;)

coffeelicious 11

I hope he did his best to pleasure you after that, OP. At least you gotta give him an A for effort. :P

chefnoel22 11

Well atleast he was trying :)

Cut him some slack, dude gets an A for effort.

Sorry for my dumb question but.... What's a ********??

Wow, sex ed really seems not to play a big role in some countries. I learned it in 3rd grade already and again in 6th and 8th. "The ******** is the human female's most sensitive erogenous zone and generally the primary anatomical source of human female sexual pleasure."- Wikipedia is your friend, you might want to read a bit more of the article if you seriously don't know what it is.

Even if it was a kid, they should still know what a ******** is. I've learned it when I was about 9 years old. Not the details, but that it's a part of the female anatomy and important during sex. I think early sex ed is important as it teaches kids fundamental things about their bodies, so that they know what's going on when someone abuses them, they get their period very early or something like that.

I'm 14 if you must know.... And I've NEVER heard of that word or been taught what the hell that is.

If he don't know what a clit is then he shouldn't be having sex

R-A-P-E.. get that penis out of me!