Nearly there

By baby_trex_arms - 05/05/2015 15:13 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I had to play the hot and cold game with my boyfriend until he found my clitoris. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 444
You deserved it 5 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

Cut him some slack OP, atleast he's trying, most guys don't even bother according to this site.

Comments

I don't get this at all. One, it's not exactly hidden, unless he has poor vision or the lights were off, and two, "it's right there, and this side is more sensitive" isn't rocket science.

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start.

Damn reading some of the comments, it's not hard to wonder why some guys might not try to do that at first. If you expect him to be good at it he'll be too nervous. Every women's ****** is not shaped exactly the same. Side note: guys who play video games are likely more experienced with their fingers ;)

Especially the ones on their right hands. :)

At least he's making the effort and trying to please you. Many don't care at all.

Why didn't you just show him. Poor guy. This is your issue I think.

Well you didn't HAVE to. You could have just pointed to it.

You do know he doesn't have one, right? Point it out to the poor guy next time.

How is this an FML? Do u not want to get sexual with Your boyfriend? Did he force you?

Well, he's got to find out somehow.

He just needs you to show him what you like. Female anatomy is very different from men's and the ******** is small and often hard to find. Just be patient with him, he'll learn.