Nature is healing

By screwthewilderness - 04/10/2010 06:46 - United States

Today, I visited my vacation cabin. I've been planning to sell it, and it was in perfect condition when I last visited about 6 months ago. I walked in the door to find the floor covered in muddy pawprints and bloody remainders of meals. It appears some bears moved in during my absence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 208
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

This comment is such a complete failure. I'm ashamed to share the same air supply with you.

Comments

sonnet 0

Well at least the bloody remainders don't belong to you.

FFML_314 11

Not a damn thing. Makes me hungry.

at least the occupants ain't in the cabin when u were there..

theian01 3

I agree with 40. OP is lucky the bears weren't there at the time. Time for a call to wildlife conservation. D:

Yeah... I feel sorry for Op since this must be *Puts on sunglasses* un-bear-able. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

breenarae25 0

ahem.. your left boob is about to fall out, I suggest that you put that ball of fat back into your bra...

Your laugh makes you seem as if you're in league with the bears. Interesting...

tweetygirl28 2

Your upset because you have bears? I am upset because you have a vacation house. Pretty sure the bears are long gone anyways other wise you wouldn't be here to whine and complain.

FFML_314 11

This comment is such a complete failure. I'm ashamed to share the same air supply with you.

MissErikaHart 0

well take a deep breath. ur sharing air with me too. 

FFML_314 11

At least it's not the same species. I would hate to be a rodent.

Daerauko 0

turns on the radio. lol enough "air supply" for everyone!

FFML, I again find myself in agreement with you. To be upset at someone else's success is nothing short of asinine. To the original commenter: you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ohnocurly 0

You all have got Tweety all wrong. It's not her fault she can't have a cabin, It's the governments for not giving her more on her welfare check. She barely has enough for her smokes and boos.

sYmhaHa 0

FYI it's normal for the human race to be upset at other peoples success.. It's a shame to be upset at sharing air with someone else, especially when it's not yours to share.. But in any case if it's that bad stepping out in front of a moving bus can fix this for you, quick and easily..

Curly, I laugh out louded. Well played, sir.

Lol, 46, do you mean booze? As in alcohol?

Mere155 0