Buyer's market

By Anonymous - 20/06/2021 00:01

Today, I found out that my childhood vacation home was on sale for 149K. We sold it for 99K 9 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 785
You deserved it 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Just because they’re asking $149K doesn’t mean they’ll GET $149K.

And? This has zero effect on your life. Maybe they made improvements that raised the value. maybe they're asking high expecting for people to try to negotiate a lower price. Who cares? move on.

Comments

TomeDr 24

Just because they’re asking $149K doesn’t mean they’ll GET $149K.

And? This has zero effect on your life. Maybe they made improvements that raised the value. maybe they're asking high expecting for people to try to negotiate a lower price. Who cares? move on.

The points you made are solid, but your delivery needs some work. Try to end on the positive and I'm sure that'll help.

There is nothing wrong with my delivery. I don't sugar coat things. The fact that the house selling for more than what o.p. sold it for has zero effect on their life. They could have asked for more money than they did. It's water under the bridge and the o.p. is letting something that's out of his/her control and has no bearing on their life upset them. They do in fact need to let it go and move on.

This is how Jeremy Renner is so stinking rich despite doing movies like Tag.

randybryant799 20

So they probably did some improvements. Do you not understand how real estate works?