Mystery toilet

By wellcrap - 03/10/2013 05:41 - United States - Carrollton

Today, I walked into a really fancy hotel bathroom. I spoke to the attendant and gave her my purse and coat while I used the toilet. When I came out, she was gone. The receptionist informed me they didn't have a bathroom attendant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 034
You deserved it 52 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if they did have one...why give your things to anyone? YDI just take it with you and hang them on the hook on the bathroom door.

I never trust that, maybe I don't trust people in general but I'm not okay with the idea of handing my expensive things to a stranger and assuming they'll give them back.

Comments

I've never seen a restroom attendant in my life - then again I haven't been in fancy hotels, so idk how usual it is. Be more careful next time!

YDI for thinking anyone in the bathroom is an attendant, fancy place or not. I've been to fancy places and have never seen bathroom attendants.

Does ANY hotel actualy have bathroom attendants anymore? Can't you go wee-wee on your own?

RedPillSucks 31

Upscale hotels do that. They hand out towels, mints, and other stuff.

That's why there's hooks on the back of the bathroom doors. You shoulda just hung them up in there. Did you even ask who she was.?

See if they have any cameras in the lobby

Best thing to do is just keep your belongings very closely guarded- when my aunt was checking into a hotel in Italy the only other person there with her was the receptionist. She placed her purse on the counter for a second when she looked back and it suddenly went missing. The receptionist claimed they saw nothing.

Hadn't heard of bathroom attendant. Sounds creepy!