My gift is my song and this one's for you

By sadsongstress - 12/08/2009 11:18 - Belgium

Today, my ex got dumped by his girlfriend. Seeing my opportunity, I sent him a song I'd written for him, about how much I still love him. He sent it on to the girl who had just dumped him, claiming he had written it. They're now back together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 278
You deserved it 22 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wellinever 5

Did you get the message this time? Move on. He has.

Comments

OP, don't be a douche like everyone here is telling you to. You should be happy they're together. You would be an asshole for trying to break them up and no one will like you. Besides she'll find out sooner or later...

edomaesushi 0

please upload the song as mp3 that you made.

honeyishrnkdakid 2

I agree with BadOwner except for the fact that I don't see how she would find out sooner or later. Look, it sucks what happened and your actions were courageous but sometimes things just don't work out the way we'd like. So, sadly it is time for you to move on. p.s. How do you know he passed the song along to her? Did he tell you- cause if so you should have called him out? Did she tell you- cause if so that would have been the time to actually tell the truth? Did a third-party tell you- cause if so, tell the person that you no longer want to know about anything that happens with him, it just feeds your lovesickness. Good luck, OP. FYL.

FlaminYawn 0

OP sounds really desperate. Go find u a big **** to help you release some endorphines and move on.

tennisstar8D 0

Well you sound mature. NOT. So I'll take it you're rarely laid? The guy is NOT what you need if this is how he'll treat you; forget that fag!

tennis star, chill your ******* ****. To op: go give some amber Cole.

you should've wrote the lyrics to a completely feminine perspective so even if he changed the "I miss you boy" to "I miss you girl" it will still come out all wrong and he'll look retarted :)

Kiwi_Splash 0

OMG. LOOOOOOOOOL. What a ******. How dare he! But, omg it's hilarious. I'm sorry you had to watch your efforts get used by someone else to their benefit. This is one hell of a sign for you to get over him. Please do so.

He's an ass and you should tell her and prove it to her to **** up their "couple" and then you move on and laugh evily :D

a guy like that you shouldn't even be interested in. you are worth more than that. Anyone who can disrespect you like that inst worth your time.

kandi_shop_xoxo 0

How can you say she is worth more than that? You don't even know her.... She could have been a creepy stalker towards this guy since they broke up, and he could have really loved the girl he was with and didn't know how to express it... So, he saw his chance and took it. It's not like everyone is completely honest all the time. You people need to get off your freaking high horses. OP He's an ex for a REASON. You COMPLETELY deserve this one.

so wait a second... you say I dont know the OP then you talk to me like YOU DO know the OP? Talk about hypocrite. What you do know is that she was some guys EX. She wrote him a song. He took the song and passed it off as his own. This to me immediately labels HIM the creep. If she happens to be a creep herself then fine. But from whats told there is NO proof that they are the one who is the creep. After all she isnt the one who took the song and passed it off as her own. You just made yourself look really stupid Kandi. Logic. Please use it.

kandi_shop_xoxo 0

no I'm saying don't say she is worth more than that because you don't know her. I didn't say she IS a creepy stalker I said she COULD be one.

"But from whats told there is NO proof that they are the one who is the creep." I'm pretty sure seeing the fact he broke up with the GF as an opportunity for her to swoop in is a pretty bitch ass thing for her to do. IF she actually gave a shit about him the proper thing would have been to just console him - not try to convince him to go out with her right after the break up.

I think that's a sign that he's not interested anymore. Also, the last part about them being back together, that shouldn't matter to you anymore either. He doesn't like you, whether he's single or not you don't have a chance.

Edenbeam 19

You should definitely tell his girlfriend the truth. The both of you deserve better than someone like him.