My gift is my song and this one's for you

By sadsongstress - 12/08/2009 11:18 - Belgium

Today, my ex got dumped by his girlfriend. Seeing my opportunity, I sent him a song I'd written for him, about how much I still love him. He sent it on to the girl who had just dumped him, claiming he had written it. They're now back together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 278
You deserved it 22 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wellinever 5

Did you get the message this time? Move on. He has.

Comments

This is more FYL, but it's partially YDI too. Trying to move in at a weak moment is a sleazy move that shows you have little respect for the person, because you're just taking advantage of their suffering for your own personal gain. Your ex was a jerk to send it on to the other girl, but you are a jerk for trying to use that situation for your own personal gain.

I agree. I understand still having feelings for someone, but doing something like that so soon after a breakup is asking for trouble. Even if he had taken her back, she must've realized that she would have only ended up being his rebound. I feel bad for her because of her position, but she had better choices than the one she made. Like to wait for a little bit and maybe be a friend - at that point he would have needed a friend more than a new (or older) girlfriend anyway.

takemeonthefloor 0

Im not gonna lie...that guy is amazingly smart....a lying bastard....but still smart.

If you want sweet sweet revenge, forward the original e-mail you sent to your ex to that girl. She'll see the time stamp and realize he just copied your song and sent it to her, she'll dump his loser ass right quick : )

that was stupid of you, but smart of him. YDI you deserved it im happy for him

thegate 0

Why don't you call the girlfriend and say you just wanted her to know that her boyfriend made a pass at you and sent you that song trying to get back together with you. If she doesn't believe you or he denies it, tell her "How else would I know the song then?"

thingymajig 0

ha ha, this was in an episode of JONAS. tell her!!!!!!!!

that is sooooooooooo bad. holy crap. i am SO sorry that your life sucks that bad.

he does not deserve u, let him go find another guy and avoid him as much as possible

it is also a bad idea to rub the new boyfriend in his face, just avoid and u r good.