My gift is my song and this one's for you

By sadsongstress - 12/08/2009 11:18 - Belgium

Today, my ex got dumped by his girlfriend. Seeing my opportunity, I sent him a song I'd written for him, about how much I still love him. He sent it on to the girl who had just dumped him, claiming he had written it. They're now back together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 278
You deserved it 22 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wellinever 5

Did you get the message this time? Move on. He has.

Comments

alex1981_fml 0

Ah..seems to me he has a serious case of Douchbagary.

rogo0003 0

That sucks but that guy is pretty smart I'll give him that lol

CynicComedian 2

Move on...he's a dick and it sounds like you're too attached. It's not easy, but it's pointless to try and get people like that back.

phishyyy 0

Sue him for stealing your song.

BOGIS BOGIS BOGIS BOGIS BOGIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick that boy in his lying, stealing lil shins!!!

i feel sorry for you. i was dating a guy for almost 4mths before he decided he wasnt over an ex girlfriend he dated 6years ago...not to mention after he dumped her, he dated a girl after her for 3yrs...my ex is now engaged and it hasnt even been a month since he broke up with me.

OP, you're an opportunist. Seriously, that's such a sleezy thing to do as soon as he broke up with his girlfriend. You pretty much deserved that. Things would probably have gone better had you maybe tried to comfort him first, then build up a trust, instead of running in there with a love song. That would piss me off too.

skittlefreak101 1

He is not worth your time if he would do something like that. Wait for someone who will love that you wrote them a love song.