My eyes!

By alyssabree42 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Estacada

Spicy
Today, I learned that when you hear a bump in the night, it's best not to check your parents' room. Some things cannot be unseen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 101
You deserved it 23 571

Top comments

Oh dear God. That is why you just accept your fate and wait for the monsters to eat you.

Comments

SmileyKyliKins 4

Try having your bedroom under your parents'. *shudder* Thank god for earbuds, eh?

kittycat2007 18

OP. How the heck to you think you got here?!? Sex is perfectly natural and nothing to be disgusted by. Just shut the door and go on with your day. Stop being a lil bitch.

countrygirl626 16

I don't believe it's the actual having sex part. I do believe it's the fact she saw her own parents having sex. I'd be pretty disgusted if I caught my parents in that situation.

74 - that's pretty messed up if you have no problem with seeing your parents naked and bangin each other.

Was it the funnel gag or the strap on that grossed you out the most?

Probably the midgets and ladders. (I'm into some kinky shit)

rcgirl2 11

If I hear something bump in the night, I would make sure my door is locked and I would cover my head with my covers.

TheyCallMeDamien 17
ultraviolet158 5
bubo_fml 10

Same thing happened to me, but, there was a cape, a clown mask & other unmentionables involved...

kayliers 5

That almost happened to me a few days ago luckily their door was locked and I realized why and walked away.