My eyes!

By alyssabree42 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Estacada

Spicy
Today, I learned that when you hear a bump in the night, it's best not to check your parents' room. Some things cannot be unseen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 101
You deserved it 23 571

Top comments

Oh dear God. That is why you just accept your fate and wait for the monsters to eat you.

Comments

Bumping in the middle of the night, coming from your parents bedroom. And you still go to check it out? I think YDI.

Not sure what else you expected to see...

It could have been the boogie man trying to eat OP's parents!

I remember when I was small, my mom had a "friend" over for the night. From the sounds that I heard, I thought she was getting hurt. After charging into the room armed with a broom, I learned that they were actually just playing a pretty cool game that was a mix of leapfrog with twister.. Naked.... Anyways, FYL.

If the rooms a rockin, don't come a knockin.

jojimugo 20

I think it's more like if the room is bumping someone could be humping

ImmaB3AST 7

Anal? Maybe just sex? Not everything is anal.

ImmaB3AST 7

No. Anal... Is anal sex. Sex is te sensation of when a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination to make the next generation.

Sex is a sensation of when a guy's penetration reaches a female's location to increase the population of the next generation.

Why would you check their room? But it's best to be safe than sorry and sorry than scarred.

OP was probably scared and wanted her dad to go check it out. Thats exactly what I would have done... FYL, OP. I can only imagine how awful that was.

It's even worse when you can hear, "Oh God" over and over when your room is upstairs an your parents room is downstairs! Now I fall asleep with my T.V. on to try and block out noise.

Next time, if you're afraid of something coming to get you, just hide under the covers. For some strange reason, monsters cannot penetrate the epic fortress of solitude that is a blanket.

Been there. Done that. Screamed in terror and they stopped.