My ears!

By ANONYMOUS -_- - 15/12/2013 17:18 - United States - Providence

Spicy
Today, I had to go tree shopping with my dad and some of his work buddies. It hit its lowest point when one loudly told us about a crap handjob he got recently. "I mean yeah, choke the cock," he said, "but don't choke it to DEATH, nam'sayin'?" I'd never wanted to just drop dead more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 955
You deserved it 3 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*sees location* Maybe this person was trying to choke it to death in order to make some Kentucky Fried ****.

Rainhawk94 27

Maybe he should loosen his grip on his right hand next time

Comments

Well, I would like to know what your dad does for a living. To bad for you Op to hear speech such as that. The buddies should be a little more civil.

Since OP is a female, I hope your dad lit him up for bring a knuckle dragging moron!

Oy vey. Your dad's friends sound like real prizes. But I have to agree: This is when it would be a good time to put on headphones and blast your music.

This makes me wanna hit the "No Ragrets" kid from We're The Millers nam'sayin?

I think her dad owes her an apology. taking his daughter tree shopping with a bunch of heathens and not stopping that kind of talk in front of her.

If someone said that in front of my daughter they would be waking up with a busted jaw and less teeth.

Nam'sayin' is officially my new word from now on lol.

mwali02 32

Urghhh... At which point does dad intervene to make this stop? So sorry you had to go through this OP...

Sometimes conversations get out of hands, the guy might not had noticed you. Anyway I bet this is not the first time you will hear about this, i think your problem is because the one who was talking was not the quarterback of the school.