My ears!

By ANONYMOUS -_- - 15/12/2013 17:18 - United States - Providence

Spicy
Today, I had to go tree shopping with my dad and some of his work buddies. It hit its lowest point when one loudly told us about a crap handjob he got recently. "I mean yeah, choke the cock," he said, "but don't choke it to DEATH, nam'sayin'?" I'd never wanted to just drop dead more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 956
You deserved it 3 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*sees location* Maybe this person was trying to choke it to death in order to make some Kentucky Fried ****.

Rainhawk94 27

Maybe he should loosen his grip on his right hand next time

Comments

And where was your father during this delightful discourse? Mine would have been sharpening his axe, and NOT for cutting down a tree.

Jesus! What father would let his friends talk that way around his daughter?

Maybe he just shouldn't ********** when he's angry. I'm sure with a mouth like that he doesn't get any ..

perdix 29

If this is the kind of talk that comes up during tree-shopping, you may want to opt out when the go out looking for bush.

What the hell kind of father allows people to like that in front of their daughter?

Some people just don't know how to act in public.

It always helps to carry an iPod/phone and headphones when with middle-aged men. They tend to be somewhat immature and uncaring of who they say what to.

You should listen carefully. These tips will help you later in life!

Some men have no respect for woman...if you were a boy I could maybe make sense of the comment but seriously that shouldn't be spoken with a woman around...

Unlike boys, the delicate flower of womanhood is much too weak to survive audible language? Are you sure you should be making statements in the convalescence of your feminine life? Perhaps you misunderstood when you were given permission to speak.

Wow. My father would never have a conversation like that with his friends, let alone in front of his daughter...