Move!

By Mogg - 18/12/2009 08:42 - Australia

Today, I was at the cinema. There was a really tall woman in front of me and whenever I leaned to the right or left she would lean to the same side I do. Later, she started laughing. They guy next to her was telling her where I moved. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 007
You deserved it 3 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it's war she wants, it's war she gets. Popcorn launcher? Check. Friends to your left and right armed to the teeth with popcorn and/or condiments? Check. List of suggestive names to call her that are borderline offensive? Check. Feet ready to kick the seat at regular intervals? Check. Let the games begin.

Comments

dimension516 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Reyo 2

I would've planted my foot in the back of her head, but then again...I was born with testicles. Or you could complain to the manager, though I'd still go for the "foot meets back of the head" technique.

caticaticati 3

If you're going to kick a woman in the head (even if she is being rude), you actually probably DON'T have testicles. :)

eehizle 0
mydgmax 0

that bish!! =o why didn't u move to a different spot

wow bunch of tight wads huh? It's funny some people can still have a sense if humor. maybe you two should catch on and spread love.

doglover100 28

If it's war she wants, it's war she gets. Popcorn launcher? Check. Friends to your left and right armed to the teeth with popcorn and/or condiments? Check. List of suggestive names to call her that are borderline offensive? Check. Feet ready to kick the seat at regular intervals? Check. Let the games begin.

xxreikoxx 31

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You're right. (clears throat) This theater war has been rated PG-13. Parental discretion is advised. Now that we're clear, let the games begin (again).

xxreikoxx 31

Just give them both a good Gibbs-smack to the backs of their heads if they don't move out of the way. Or look for a shorter line to get in, if there is one.

+1 for NCIS Reference... But really, just ask her to stop, if that doesn't work, then smack away... at both of them.

now this is what im talking about. they want war? then attack! every time they move throw a little bit of popcorn at them..and keep going until they bitch at you. then tell them theyre robbing you of your movie experience and to shut up hahaha

OMG that would've been perfect!! I do that all the time "You've just been Gibbs-smacked". XD Abby is my fav!

Slap that giantess in the back of her abnormally large head. Or spit skittles (or other sticky) candy in her hair.

He has obviously already left the cinema, enless you are saying he has the ability to travel in time, which i will assume he does. In which case he should go back in time and give her pregnant mother the old forced abortion, and by forced abortion i do mean he is going to beat the crap out of her mothers ******.

xxreikoxx 31

Hmmm...giant person blocking your way with an obnoxious second telling said giant where to move. I think it's time to tell the pair that their humor is appreciated, but borderline annoying. -_-+

InstaKarma 0

You should 'accodentally' spill a giant orange soda all over her. Bet she'd leave! Make sure to get the douche next to her, too.

fobchick 0

I would get those ketchup or mustard packets and squirt them either in her hair or on the back of her seat, what twat waffles.

You could have just tapped her on the shoulder and asked her to stop. If that didn't work then everything you do to her after would be moraly right. Mwhahahahahahaha

It's funny how someone can spell the word douche (which is hardly used), yet they can't spell accidentally (with the help of a built-in spell check)!!! And Enless isn't a word either.. unless is what you are looking for. You people need to learn how to spell, it's pathetic. Why didn't you just be mature and get up and move to a different seat? Or ask her to move her fat head out of the way.

MACjunkie why dont you do us all a favour and go home Noone wants to read your comment

People who make honest mistakes with spelling don't anoy me, it's the ones who do things like use u instead of you whose children I want to **** to death, at least make and effort.

The ****? What's with all these grammar nazi's on the site? I thought I was on FML not writing an english paper... It doesn't make you sound intelligent, it just makes you sound like a pathetic asshole. And no_heart, what the hell kind of expression is 'I want to rape their children to death' ?!? Are you a ******* pedo or something??

PRETENTIOUS ALERT! PRETENTIOUS ALERT! Also, if we're on the subject of criticising people, ellipsis is three dots, not two. And several of the words in your comment should have been in inverted commas, including "enless" which shouldn't have been capitalised either. But since you're so perfect, you probably already knew that, didn't you?

xxreikoxx 31

Is this an FML, or is it a grammar-slaying forum? Why are you people wasting your time? It's pointless. If you want to correct others so much, then you should have gone to college to become a middle school English/Writing teacher. Half of those kids can't even spell the words "you're," "a lot," and "they're" properly, let alone those million-dollar words that are carelessly tossed out nowadays. I'm not standing up for anyone in particular; I'm putting all of you haters down.

Hahaha! Ditto this. So small she wouldn't notice ... gum in the hair works nice too, or just hock a big lugie (sp?) Or stand up to go to the bathroom and forget your food or drink is on your lap and spill it all over her. Oops! Oh crap, ma'am, I'm so sorry!

Shut up you moron, you can't begin a sentence with a preposition, therefore your sentence "Or ask her to move her fat head out of the way." is incorrect. By the way, the word 'douche' is used quite often, as people are often very fluent in insults. Additionally, your overuse of parenthesis is rather appalling.

Really?? Oh go **** yourself. Stop trying to look so smart, I bet you used a ******* thesaurus to write your smart ass response. News flash - This is FML, nobody really gives 2 ***** about grammar.

InstaKarma 0

MAC -- Oh, I do apologize. The FML app I am using didn't run the spell check on that word because I used the quotation marks. I do know how to spell 'accIdentally.' Lay off.