DON'T MOVE!

By Miller_Time - 18/03/2009 18:45 - United States

Today, I woke up at three in the morning when two cops busted in the door to my apartment and a frantic voice on my cellphone saying "Sir? Sir? Are you all right? Sir?" Turns out I had been having a nightmare and dreamed I called 911. I actually did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 820
You deserved it 8 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jcsati8 0

What did you tell them when they came? "i called 911 in my sleep, sorry dudes" you must have sounded real believeable!

gabbyh 0

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA omg. sorry. I've done something like that before. Except I overdosed and hallucinated that I called 911 but I really didn't.

Comments

ElleEnvy 0

Hide your cellphone when you sleep next time

1-but if HE hid it HE would know where it was...

Plus, what would he do if it actually WAS an emergency?

gabbyh 0

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA omg. sorry. I've done something like that before. Except I overdosed and hallucinated that I called 911 but I really didn't.

mema118 0

A similar situation happened to me when I was 11 but I was in my room sleeping and yelling "NO! NO!! HELP ME PLEASE! STOP! NOOOOOO!" and instead of the police busting through the door my mom did lol i still don't know what i was dreaming about..

When I was 5 my brother and I called 911 from a restaurant pay phone and said it was on fire and poop was falling from the sky, and so on. Cops, firefighters, and ambulances all came to our "rescue".

I butt-dialed 911 once at a packed baseball game. It didn't blow over too well...

alex_vik 0

Oh wow, I bet that was a first for the cops and the operator.

Jcsati8 0

What did you tell them when they came? "i called 911 in my sleep, sorry dudes" you must have sounded real believeable!

I had that dream! Thank goodness I didn't actually do it.

That's because of some sort of chemical deficiency most likely. You should consult your doctor or pick up a book on sleep disorders. A good thing to try is to sleep in a sleeping bag zipped up all the way, while wearing mittens. Hope you were able to explain everything! :)

haha, oh man, that sucks. Hope you don't get into too much trouble

Kassad_fml 0

Omg that just amazing... bedtime story.. dreams that comes true hehe

I bet Freddy had something to do with it.

Komatose 0

haha! You prolly really freaked out the operator when you stopped talking. I wonder what you said was happening that got them to send the cops over...

Twiiggy 0