Most good songs are

By Cicie - 27/01/2017 03:06 - United States - Weatherford

Today, I discovered that one of my favourite, relatable sad songs is actually a song about gay sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 654
You deserved it 1 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it helped you feel better, why worry about what the artist meant.

Which one? I need to know...I often get sad too.

Comments

WinPoe 3

It's okay Op. I found out my favorite gay song is actually about Jesus.

Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha.

ThisIsMe_18 13

Don't worry about what the artist meant the song to mean. Take it in your own meaning.

welpie 1

Is it 'It gets better' by FUN. ? Same thing happened to me. Still love that song though!

Young man, there's no need to feel down

hardattack62 5

not really about gay sex. more about the church's hatred of gays.

Yah but that is one of the most iconic songs around now that has anything about the gay community in it

Nobody seemed to notice this is from Texas, all of your suggestions and help are not gonna help at all.

What does that mean? Texas has gay people. I'm in Texas, born and raised, and I'm bisexual I don't understand why an entire state is assumed to be one way, or have only one set of beliefs. Not all Texans are even native, it REALLY makes no sense. You should be careful of showing your ignorance.

Sounds about right half of Texans are gay

cheshireau 26

Is Take Me to Church about Gay Sex though? I thought it was about a Homosexual Relationship. That's kinda of what I got from the clip.