By Microtron - 03/03/2015 00:48 - United States - Oxford

Today, a friend sent me a song. I didn't have time to listen to it all, so I listened to the first 30 seconds of it to get a feel for it. It was nice and uplifting, so I sent it to my mom. Turns out, after the first 30 seconds, the singer brightens his day by singing about his enormous penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 204
You deserved it 13 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and THAT ladies and gentlemen is why we ALWAYS screen what we show our parents first!

I don't know about your parents but mine would appreciate a song about an enormous penis because they don't have enormous sticks up their asses.

Comments

and THAT ladies and gentlemen is why we ALWAYS screen what we show our parents first!

I don't know about your parents but mine would appreciate a song about an enormous penis because they don't have enormous sticks up their asses.

I have accepted you as my lord and savior for your profile picture •0•

I saw your pic and immediately started laughing. Not of who's in it but the role -High fives!-

Perhaps, "penis enlargement" was exactly the kind of uplifting the OP wanted. It might have even helped his parents.

So basically, the song is compensating for his lack of size, to go with his oversized truck on monster tires?

Meaniebobeanie 26

Was Bill Gates compensating for his small dick with his giant mansion? I know plenty of people with large dicks who brag about it all the time (Yes I have seen them. No I'm not gay.). It's annoying but just because people brag or have a big truck doesn't mean that they're lying or have a small dick.

#50 how do you know that Bill Gates wasn't compensating for his "size" by purchasing his mansion?

jazzy_123 20

why does everyone do this on an fml? it's like the easiest, most guaranteed-to-get-likes comment ever.

I think you just answered your own question there, #10.

jazzy_123 20

I really wanna know haha. If op decides to do a follow up and answer me koo

That's why you should ALWAYS check the things you're forwarding to any family member. Or coworker. Or anybody actually.

southerngalslove 15
meli1195 31

I think #8 is trying out the new big word he just learned, even though it has nothing to do with the FML

So you think that someone singing about his own "enormous penis" isn't a little self-centered? Oh and by the way, when I write I actually use longer words instead of ones I learned in 3rd grade. I'm sorry if you cannot manage using a big word like egotistical.

jazzy_123 20

who knows, maybe songs about enormous penisses will actually brighten up her day lol

and the feeling's like a sun shining daaaaaaay!

I believe the song in question is Enormous Penis by Da Vinci's Notebook. You should all give it a listen.

I think so too, but wouldn't they have known that it was about a giant penis if the name has enormous penis in it?....

wasn't there a song by Weird Al about an enormous penis, too? *googles*

So yeah, I was wrong. It is by Da Vinci's Notebook; I wrongly thought it was Weird Al. Catchy song!