Missing

By Rabite - 13/09/2016 11:22 - Germany

Today, I was on a business trip with a coworker. We had to wait for the train, so I decided to browse a store in the train station while he waited outside. I then got a message on my phone, from my co-worker saying, "You are somewhere on this train, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 609
You deserved it 5 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps your co worker should have let you know it was coming. Or!! You should have been in a place where you could see for yourself what's going on. You know... Like an adult would.

Maybe the store wasn't the best place. Just stay at the stop so you can make sure to get on the train

Comments

Maybe the store wasn't the best place. Just stay at the stop so you can make sure to get on the train

tounces7 27

I think OP Shouldn't be anywhere near the train tracks, if they can't hear 10,000+ tons of steel coming into the station.

19 - You do realize that some train stations have multiple trains coming and going simultaneously right? I don't think it's a problem of being able to hear the train coming.

jp_boards 20

Reply to the text saying "You're f**king kidding me, right?"

Perhaps your co worker should have let you know it was coming. Or!! You should have been in a place where you could see for yourself what's going on. You know... Like an adult would.

Or if it happened in a country with good public transport, you should have memorised the time it was going to leave and set an alarm or something.

Looks like you're going to need to be retrained.

Cow_Girl_Lilly 24

I'm sorry but you kind of deserve that. If you knew it was going to be an hour or so then going to the store. But if you're waiting for a train for like 10 minutes wait for the freaking train.

Looks like your plan to be on time has been derailed.

It's fine if you want to go to the store and all, just make sure you keep an eye on the time. You completely deserve it and I hope they made you buy another train ticket since you have no reasonable excuse why you missed it.

That is a reasonable excuse. People miss trains all the time. And you generally buy a ticket for the train, not necessarily a certain time. I doubt they mean the type of train you're thinking of. Also, why would you wish that on someone? What's wrong with you?

It is simple. You want to go dick around in a store when you KNOW you're waiting on a train then yes, you absolutely DO deserve it.

German trains, so predictable but not for the untimely!