Missing

By Rabite - 13/09/2016 11:22 - Germany

Today, I was on a business trip with a coworker. We had to wait for the train, so I decided to browse a store in the train station while he waited outside. I then got a message on my phone, from my co-worker saying, "You are somewhere on this train, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 609
You deserved it 5 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps your co worker should have let you know it was coming. Or!! You should have been in a place where you could see for yourself what's going on. You know... Like an adult would.

Maybe the store wasn't the best place. Just stay at the stop so you can make sure to get on the train

Comments

Britt125 16

I guess you should have looked at when the train was supposed to come and paid attention to the time while you were in the store. Nothing wrong with killing of some time at the store but be responsible for yourself and getting back on the platform on time, don't leave it to your coworker to have to come get you because clearly that doesn't always work.

Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.

Sounds like you need to find yourself a new babysitter!

0clairebaire 18

you should have texted back "there is a Platform 9 and 3/4?"

Full story: We were in Sweden and had to wait 20 minutes for the train. The train actually left earlier than it was supposed to and my co-worker had such a bad hangover from the night before, that he forgot that I existed until he sat down in the train. Funny enough, the next train wasn't scheduled for hours, so I had to take a very slow bus. It was actually better, because I saw some nice landscape and an Ikea. And no, I didn't have to pay for the tickets (or everything else).

I have to give this one a YDI. Having been in Germany before, I know that trains pretty much do their own thing and you have to be ready to go when they are. Hope you were able to get a second train later.

This is why I for the life of me cannot do anything but sit in front of a clock and wait if I have 20-30 minutes until leaving.

You should have just waited for the train.