Mind your own business

By Anonymous - 30/10/2019 12:00

Today, I heard a man call a girl a r*tard. Furious, I stormed up to him and demanded he apologize for using such a vile slur. The girl started laughing her ass off and said, "Mind your own business, r*tard." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 002
You deserved it 3 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stop policing random people's language. It's not your place to butt into strangers' interactions, no matter how fowl their language and by "storming up to them and demanding things", you certainly won't convince anyone of anything anyway.

It's not easy being a social justice warrior. You have to pick your battles prudently.

Comments

Stop policing random people's language. It's not your place to butt into strangers' interactions, no matter how fowl their language and by "storming up to them and demanding things", you certainly won't convince anyone of anything anyway.

mooshake 15

While it seems rude for someone to say, who knows what people are like. It’s usually always best to keep your nose out of other peoples business unless you can very very clearly see someone is being bullied or abused. It is nice to stand up for people but try and make sure they need it first.

While you had good intentions, you should stick your nose into others peoples business. As she was only being called a retard, that something that can be ignored. Also they could be family and just teasing each other.

It's not easy being a social justice warrior. You have to pick your battles prudently.

Mungolikecandy 19

At point call them something worse than that one and walk off.

Mathalamus 24

You deserved it. Don't meddle in other peoples business.

E2dav 5

While I'm all for standing up for someone being abused, bullied etc. this wasn't one of those occasions.

crazy_joe 15

Well, and you are also a moron.