Method acting

By Anonymous - 27/05/2010 04:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having a hot telephone conversation with my boyfriend who lives in another state. Unfortunately, I even have to fake orgasms during phone sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 752
You deserved it 34 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hellokinky2 0

umm, I think you're in charge of that one. fail on ur part

Did you, for a minute, think that the problem may be on your side instead of his? :-)

Comments

If you can't get off yourself, you can't expect your Boyfriend to be able to do it either.

canitbe 0

#53. agree. op. that's pretty much your fault. learn to understand your body. and don't be a jerk. a lie. no on likes a jerk that Lies.

Wow... I agree with the people above. If you can't get yourself off, you're screwed. But screwed in a way in which you will not enjoy it.

That's incredibly unfortunate on your behalf if you can't get yourself off. unless you just didn't try, then it's not so bad I suppose.

iBeRockin 0

Phone sex is hot. Unless he failed at talking dirty and turned you off, I don't see why you'd have to fake it.

I disagree. if you fake it too much he could do the wrong thing thinking he's pleasing you when he's just as capable of doing the right thing.

1) real sex is better, chances are he agrees and practises it without you. 2) you should really know how to please yourself before trying to please him in a fail manner. Just sayin'.

LOL I loe this :P 72 must have never had phone sex. When a guy comes it's over and you most likely have to fake it so you don't make him feel bad. Next time, have one quick so you can get off too.

or teach him how to make you ******, then you both get one from eachother, instead of lying and making him think he's good at sex when he is terrible

1LL337 0

If you have to fake it, you ain't gonna make it. Get yourself a real man who knows how to please a lady