Method acting

By Anonymous - 27/05/2010 04:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having a hot telephone conversation with my boyfriend who lives in another state. Unfortunately, I even have to fake orgasms during phone sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 752
You deserved it 34 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hellokinky2 0

umm, I think you're in charge of that one. fail on ur part

Did you, for a minute, think that the problem may be on your side instead of his? :-)

Comments

goliatron 9

EVERYONE fakes it during phone sex. But YDI for long-distance relationshippery.

Never fake orgasms in a relationship, seriously. If you want your guy to learn how to give you them you have to be honest and communicate. If he thinks your having them, then he thinks he's doing everything right and won't try harder/differently to get you off.

i agree completely... whether you're young and don't really know what either of you are doing, or more experienced and meet a new boyfriend, the communication needs to be there. sounds like she doesn't know what gets her off, so can't even tell her boyfriend. (the bit about "even having" to fake orgasms on the phone makes me think you fake them all the time...) girl - go do some research and learn about your body! otherwise you will have a very long unsatisfying sex life.

I can't have an ******. Essentially, I am broken. Maybe she also can't have one and she hadn't tried on her own before.

masked812 0

fail on ur part for not beig able to get urself off... I feel bad for this guy if u can't handle that

camilynn 0

no wonder you fake it with your guy, you can't even get yourself off. how can you expect him to if you don't know your own body. major fail.

mcmurdy1980 0

you are a bitch if you have to fake. faking is what woman do when they can't talk to their partners.

yup, this just proves that is has been your fault the entire time, not his.

47, I call bullshit. I know several women who have claimed to not be able to, until they LEARNED how to have one. It's not as simple for women as men, women need to know there body and be able to put themselves physically and mentaly in the right state.

Well, it is true in that I have spent years of my life trying, my boyfriend has spent years trying and I have seen a therapist about and still cannot. It's most certainly not laziness and I have tried many tactics, all of which have failed. You can call "bullshit" all you, want, but I can't do more than I am doing to "learn" how.