Manchild

By beeee - 26/07/2010 04:03 - Australia

Today, I moved in with my boyfriend. Up until now, I thought my cat was the only four year-old I had to deal with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 330
You deserved it 12 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pretty sure she could be saying he has a 4year old ?

You must have jumped into this relationship too soon if you really didn't know he acted like that. Next time actually get to know the person before committing to such a big step. You 2 deserve each other.

Comments

jasper456 0

there's no fml here so he has a kid and it's 4 just say to him ur "daddys little friend" and so what I mean it's not like u can say he cheated (unless you have been dating for 5 years and to all u retards going to coment "well the kids 4 not 5" it takes 10 month to make a baby) but that's unlikely

nabo4u 0
nabo4u 0

#50 it was a joke. lighten up

nabo4u 0

I am without sin. so I'm going to throw a big stone at you

it's not GNEISS to throw stones at people; you could put an eye out ORE cause other damage.

that's when background checks Comecon handy

ashleytiffany 0

so he has a kid or he is the kid???

I think OP means her boyfriend because she has to "deal with" him. If there actually was a 4 year old, she's probably not going to be dealing with that. Very confusing, YDI for attempting humor and failing.

XScarlet 4

to those of you who think she meant that her boyfriend has a four year old, are you people all DAFT? Believe it or not, regardless of how well you know a person, there are things that you won't realize or just don't become clear until you move in with them. It's pretty scary how dependent a guy can become on his girlfriend when they live together... how 'bout that? Just like a 4 year old. FYL, OP... I feel your pain...

Erh96 0

...And you didn't realize this before you moved with him?

I'm guessing your boyfriend has ADD. I live with my ADD bf and it's the same thing. sorry OP but either learn to deal with it or move out and on. you should have seen it if you've been with him for 2 years already so ydi.

my mistake. I confused fmls. she didn't say she was with him for 2 years at all. that was another post. but even then ydi for moving in too soon or not seeing it beforehand.