Make yourself at home

By Anonymous - 14/03/2010 20:26 - United States

Today, while waiting at the bus stop, the guy standing near me started peeing on the sidewalk and on my shoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 142
You deserved it 2 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A little tip for you. When someone pulls out their junk they are about to let loose a stream of bodily fluid, you might want to move away. Hope this helps.

it may be bad ATM but imagine the funny story you will get from this awful experience :)

Comments

Because OP deserves it for not paying attention to their surroundings and beating up a hobo, when said hobo was done pissing, for not having respect for other human beings.

nessalujin 0

I thought you were the OP? What you said seems alittle mixed up.

ashlynn610 12

The reason he said Original Poster was because someone asked what it meant, not because he was the OP. Hope I helped. (:

nessalujin 0

Ohh, in that case my words are mixed up! lol sorry!

ashlynn610 12

haha yeah I get confused too... (:

UsaTrackstar 0

at least he didn't take a shit.

BrookeTrueblood 0

Be thankful for God's daily blessings.

Ajjas013 6

*Pees in snow* HAHA look! Sodoku!

gigi_bella 0

I've been wondering this... what does your username mean? Is is because your name is something that starts with A... like Aiden or Adam? Or Ajjas? :)

Ajjas013 6

That was an Epic Movie reference btw. My username? It's my initials (AJ) part of my last name (JAS) and then the year I gratuate from high school (2013) Ajjas013 :)

KurouTenshi 0

I'm so sorry you'll never see graduation, Ajjas. not because you're unintelligent, no. but because we're all gonna die come 2012. the only survivors will be roaches and Twinkies. FMLs will be nothing more than: "Today, I got stepped on. FML"

gigi_bella 0

Thanks, I've been wondering for a while. Plus, I thought I had seen you before somewhere. :)

The roaches will be able to type?!? FOL We'll have the last laugh when they all get congestive heart disease from the saturated fat in the Twinkies. Only Tallahassee can survive on that shite.

If we are all dead who will step on the roaches Tenshi?

KurouTenshi 0

@70 the mutated Twinkies, of course. :)

Of course what ever was I thinking? Mutant Twinkies with toxic cream filling that will turn out to be sweet nectar to an alien race that will visit at the end of the next millennium to see how their pyramids are holding up.

KurouTenshi 0

they're gonna be pissed when they figure out a few humans dumped a bunch of dead guys, their cats, organs, and junk in said structures :/ luckily we'll be long gone, and the aliens will be the Twinkie and roaches problems, and not ours ^^

Ajjas013 6

I dunno about 2012. I just regard it as a myth. Perhaps the end of the world will come that day, perhaps another day.

wait what? are twinkies stepping on typing roaches?!

Did u piss on his leg and feet back? lol

is it time to find a new site when the stories start getting repetitive?

Are you paralyzed from the waste down? You slap the guy and MOVE YOUR FEET.

Ajjas013 6

Or you can compliment his rolls. I'm just sayin'.

SirWhatsHisFace 0

Those must be the ugliest shoes ever.