Make your minds up

By Anonymous - 20/08/2020 08:04

Today, I was told I was negative for Covid, so I went to buy wine to celebrate. Two hours later, I got a call again, saying I was positive and placed under quarantine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 614
You deserved it 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The good news is you don't have to share your wine -- all for you! While you planned to use it to celebrate, you can now drown your sorrows in the wine. It's a versatile intoxicant.

xxlk4xx 6

that really does suck! I mean if they really did tell you you didnt have it then obviously you'd feel fine going out! but I would call any place you went to and let them know that you ended up testing positive if you havnt already, hope you feel better soon!

Comments

Mathalamus 24

Welp. You probably infected someone.

And people wonder why I don't trust the numbers...

mcsmee 7

Should've bought more wine so you could last through the quarantine period.

xxlk4xx 6

that really does suck! I mean if they really did tell you you didnt have it then obviously you'd feel fine going out! but I would call any place you went to and let them know that you ended up testing positive if you havnt already, hope you feel better soon!

The good news is you don't have to share your wine -- all for you! While you planned to use it to celebrate, you can now drown your sorrows in the wine. It's a versatile intoxicant.

J15237 25

Bright side of the entire situation is you have wine. I hope that you recover and feel better soon.

call anywhere you've been. call anyone you've been around. relax and take care of yourself. and very importantly, don't feel as though any of it is your fault. seriously you were told you were negative, so you went to a store... blame a medical mistake,. Blame the idiots not believing this is a problem. blame th people that don't understand how masks work. but it is not your fault as long as you make sure people know. Oh and stay the **** home until doc says you are good... don't add to the idiocracy.

Suaria 38

They did the same thing to me when I tested positive a few months ago. I was on the phone with them with them telling me I'm negative. The lady started talking to others next to her which she then said they mixed up the paperwork and I was actually positive for covid.

The Covid test is a disaster, at best around day 8 you have a 20% chance of a false negative. Any day before or after day 8 your chances of a false negative are even higher.