Love is…

By Anonymous - 29/07/2012 04:25 - Denmark - Frederiksberg

Spicy
Today, while getting ready to go to bed, I told my boyfriend that I feel depressed due to the lack of intimacy in our relationship. His response was to roll over, fall asleep, and send a deadly fart my way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 294
You deserved it 3 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't help thinking that if he's this comfortable with you then you've got something special

viper64 10

Well, looks like you have to fart back, OP. Maybe that's his idea of a turn on?

Comments

MilkMaid75 2

Don't take it personal, you know if he loves you or not! Go with your gut not his farts! There ate many reasons he might not be able to be there for you, most are hard for men to talk about. Wait for the room to air out, and follow your heart!!

graphicstyle7 17

Speaking from experience... most people on this board are going too easy on him. Dump him. If he can't care enough to communicate to you on an important issue, you will forever feel taken for granted. There are guys who would not do that, find one.

SamCrow 1

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror. Seriously....seems that most women decide to look like shit after they find a boyfriend. For future reference, that REALLY sucks.

I've been there!!! That's why I left the him haha

Just look at the bright side, he's not with you for sex, he must actually love/like you!(:

I don't understand why everyone is being easy on him, its no bright side to this, he's your boyfriend he should care if you feel depressed about the relationship and want to do what he can to change it. If that isn't going to be a priority for him dump him!

You're from DK Too =D !!!! Anyways, try talking to your boyfriend again and tell him that it hurts you When hé doesn't take you seriously. If hé still doesn't get it, he's not worth it.

I bet you whined at him. That would sooo get anyone in the mood. If you want some intimacy DO something about it, pamper yourself to feel good about your body, dress up nice and seduce him. Do you just wait for him to seduce you all the time? Or is he a rare man not interested in sex?

Hmmm perhaps try this talk during dinner like someone else said...but the obliviousness(I mean he could have said at least something!) and farting part...Yikes lol.