Lost in the sauce

By notabadserver - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - Canada - Toronto

Today, the head chef at work yelled at me for not knowing the difference between two sauces. I couldn't win the argument, even after a coworker admitted to filling both bottles with the same sauce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 660
You deserved it 1 394

Top comments

joeyl2008 29

You might want to find a new job.

Comments

Some people just can't admit they're wrong. These people tend to be assholes. Don't let him get to you OP.

havahnegila 22

I've worked in kitchens for years, and one of the first things you learn is never to argue with the head chef. It's always "yes chef" Learn it well, even when you are right. "Yes Chef."

Well, either give the head cheff some head, or the white creamy sauce? lol

CheekyRaccoon 27

Whoa, no need to tell everyone how you'd handle a saucy situation #16.

Yup. That is why I just work from home. Outside is too stressful to work under dumb bosses.

FrustratedFrank 12

Whenever I trained new people, I always gave them this advice for restaurant incidents. whe. its your fault, its your fault. when its not your fault, its your fault. 3 years after youve been fired, stay by your phone because when something goes wrong, I want to make sure you know its still your fault. (Obviously this is an exaggeration). Everyone i trained took care to spot potential accodents before they happened. Its nothing personal, its just bullcrap.

It certainly sounds like bullcrap to me

merryhappy1887 20

Lol boh always hates on foh cause they know we make the most $$$.

I hate when people continue to argue even after they have been proven wrong. They're just sore that they lost, so now they have to find something else to be mad about so they don't look stupid. Hopefully this guy will apologize later after he's calmed down.

Get used to it or get out of the kitchen