By Anonymous - 12/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Oakland

Today, I had my driver's test in rural Maine. I hit a cow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 841
You deserved it 14 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you should have mooved over.

I reckon there's going to be some bad beef between you now, if the cow isn't udderly incapacitated already. But seriously, I hope you and it are bovine now.

Comments

Sounds like you should have mooved over.

Beaten to the punch, dammit. Udderly disappointed.

Well at least now we can milk these puns for all their worth!

I'm worried what will happen if I make a bad joke though. The steaks are too high.

CommentModerated 17

I herd you were cowering in the car afterwards. Hopefully the car wasn't in too bad of shape and you didn't have to hoof it back home.

Its people like you guys that I dream of meating. Innuendo intended ;)

Well, I'll bet you're the laughing stock of rural Maine.

Hay, come on guys, don't make so many puns!

I love FML for the comic relief of these kinds of comments!!!

I hope you didn't get into a beef with your driving teacher.

Where's the beef?! It's on your grill.

When you hear about "cattle drives", this isn't what they normally have in mind.

Too bad you couldn't moove in time to miss it! Im so sorry, but I just laughed so hard! FYL indeed OP! (Edit: My apologies #1- you beat me to it)

I reckon there's going to be some bad beef between you now, if the cow isn't udderly incapacitated already. But seriously, I hope you and it are bovine now.

Another beautifully executed carpet bombing of puns. Tip of the hat to you, sir.

ak4608 8

Ah the joys of the country. I hope you're alright OP!

Ouch. Shit happens though, my local train hit a cow recently - helluva mess and nothing they could have done, cow just ambled onto the track. Maybe go a little slower around corners in future though, might save you on car repairs!

RedPillSucks 31
olpally 32

Anybody else think of the "tommy boy" scene where Chris Farley falls in the mud trying to tip a cow? Lol.

I've never been to the US but if your test is in a rural area, wouldn't it be easier with less traffic and other distractions ie people? More cows though I guess.

Wowxoxo 17

I took my test in rural Pennsylvania and it was the EASIEST thing ever due to that. I parallel parked, stopped at one stop sign and then turned back to the DMV. It was over in 3 minutes. No cows, no problems!

RedPillSucks 31

Yeah. I'm wondering how bad of a driver OP was if they couldn't brake or swerve. That means they were probably driving too fast.

I'm gonna guess you didn't pass....