Long held grudge

By thatwas10yearsago - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Reston

Today, I found out why the girl I like won't give me the time of day. Apparently, I called her ugly and pushed her into a puddle when we were in kindergarten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 803
You deserved it 31 699

Top comments

LiyIa_fml 8

I remember in 3rd grade, girls would call me fat. Walk around and kick my chair, I Still get sad over it to this day when I see them sometimes. Bullying is a serious issue. :/

Comments

christa953 12

Your fault. you can't expect her to just forget that. I remember someone called me a **** in 4th grade and shoved me, and I didn't even know what that meant.

Wow women just do not let ANYTHING go huh

Ironically, at that age it probably meant you liked her.

Ydi, I bet she liked you then. If you weren't a jerk you two probably would have been sweethearts.

pengin 13

Lol nice name OP, so you're saying you're like 14 or 15 now? oooooh so that even if you got into a relationship with this girl, it'd last a week or so? lol :P Anyway--- I mean, I can imagine being traumatized from that-- i mean, you pushed her into a puddle even at such an age! Some things people just never forget-- hope you've learned from it-- and will now know to treat people better from now on.

rokolodo 10

Tell you what. Do you thinking if she found you extremely attractive, would she still hold a grudge against you? No, I don't think so. She would think or say. "Ohh, that was so cute how you pushed me on the water while we were in fifth grade"

You're 14 or 15. You don't need the "time of day".

Try to woo here and show he that it was in the past and that you changed

LazyTyke 5
Alastrina_fml 20

Luckily for me I changed schools every few years, so I didn't have to grow up with any of my bullies. That being said, the memories that they create take a LOT longer to go away or be dealt with. It took YEARS for me to get over the crap that happened to me in school because kids are downright cruel little douche nozzles. Bullies just plain suck.