LOL whatever

By Anonymous - 02/10/2015 10:22 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my little sister thought it would be funny to send my girlfriend a text saying I cheated on her and wanted to break up. Her response was, "lol whatever I've been fucking Steve for like a month anyway." Steve is my brother, and he won't admit or deny it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 832
You deserved it 2 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gersmer 3

Comments

Personally I would send your brother some pics of her just to let him know he is second best then take your sister out for a burger, and explain that you will listen to her next time! The way it's written she obviously knew!

So really your sister did you a favour.. FYL op!

What a ****. The girlfriend. She doesn't deserve you, OP (:

Scotty doesn't know Scotty doesn't know So don't tell Scotty!

Thank your sister. You can do better than that.

1. Your sister's a little shit 2. At least you know that your (ex-)girlfriend is a cheater.

christinamarie17 29

I made an fmylife profile specifically so that I could leave this message and maybe you'd see it. Stop talking to him. There is a secret that not many people know...Family members should be given the same amount of chances that anyone else you know would get. You didn't choose to be related to your relatives. If they are shitty people, leave them behind. Don't blow up, don't try to retaliate, don't say anything snarky on the way out. Just choose to not talk to him again. Tell him that you don't want to spend any more time with someone like him. The idea that his actions were so abhorrent that his own brother ceased contact with him might be enough to make him realize that he's disgusting. Maybe he'll change--but don't waste your time waiting around for it. The same goes for your ex and anyone else who has been an asshole to you. Go create a family of good people to surround yourself with.

Could it be your sister knew and didn't think you'd believe her if she told you? If so: Hats up to your sister.