LOL whatever

By Anonymous - 02/10/2015 10:22 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my little sister thought it would be funny to send my girlfriend a text saying I cheated on her and wanted to break up. Her response was, "lol whatever I've been fucking Steve for like a month anyway." Steve is my brother, and he won't admit or deny it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 832
You deserved it 2 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gersmer 3

Comments

This could be a double FML... By both of your siblings! =O

Pinto_2015 9

that is f'ed up from start to finish...dump the *****...beat the crap out of your brother...and break your sister's phone for good measure...

I don't see why the sister should get out of this unless she did it to intentionally bring it to light. If she didn't know, she intended to **** up what was thought to be op's good relationship. If the girlfriend wasn't cheating it could've made their relationship. Both siblings are terrible(unless she meant for him to find out about it).

Kick your brothers ass, or set up your brother and sister and make them both look like creeps. Ruin love for then forever

I tend to try and advocate a peaceful resolution to problems, within a household, but I would beat the shit out of Steve.

saffy66 34

Best case scenario - he won't confirm or deny because he thinks you should know better. And she only said it to hurt you like she thinks you hurt her. I've been in that position; I told my ex husband, after he admitted cheating, that our son was actually his brother's child. That was completely untrue; we'd never fooled around. But I wanted him to feel my pain. I hope this is the case in your situation, OP, and that you can all sort it out.

alyciawatkins37 13

Well I guess it's good you broke up then!

Wow. Kinda glad your sister texted her. That's terrible though. I'm sorry.