Left out

By Anonymous - 12/06/2009 01:15 - Canada

Today, I saw some friends' cars at a friend's house, but thought nothing about it. Then I found pictures on Facebook of the pool party they had as a going away party for my friend, who is leaving the country for three months. I had no idea my friend was leaving, and I was the only one not invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 541
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're the annoying person in the group that thinks everybody likes him but the rest of the group actually can't stand him, and sometimes even say so, but you don't get it, and continue to believe you're their best friend. FYL!

not much of a friend then. dont let it get to you. there are way better people in this world. you just got to find them

Comments

(I am the one who posted this) 1. I was under the impression that I am friends with them. I've been hanging out with them for over 4 years. 2. I wasn't just wandering around the neighborhood and happened to see this. The house that the party was at is three houses down the road from me. 3. I wasn't stalking them on Facebook. I was looking at my friend's profile and saw their pictures. Don't you look at your friends' profiles?

ugh ur "friend" sucks! my advice is to forget them. and 4 years? whoa... i've had this sort of thing happen to me, but not this bad. seriously, how could they? this is why i don't trust anyone. you never know when they're all going to ditch you. @ 65: don't even assume that the OP is that kind of person. making that kind of judgment only speaks more about YOU.

suaveneanderthal 0

guess what i wasn't invited either, don't try and make it seem like you were the only one damn drama queen. I'm sure there were lots of people not invited that thought they should of been.

Guess that you're the friend in the group that every one likes to make fun of when you're not around.

blankagus 0

err ... had it been me , i'd look for a better friend circle ....

Typical Icelandic mentality, I guess Manitoba would explain that.