Leaked

By Anonymous - 16/01/2023 10:00

Spicy
Today, I had morning sex before I had to rush to work, and everything decided to leak out of me over an hour later into my underwear. I quickly rinsed them in the bathroom and put them back on, only the wet patch then soaked into my pants when I sat down, so it looked like I’d majorly peed myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 428
You deserved it 1 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not judging your timing but I *am* kinda judging the lack of planning, here. What goes up must come down. You could’ve used a panty liner or a condom.

Vesi 29

OK seriously? Not everyone needs condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies or she may have wanted a pregnancy. For OP, next time just use a bit of tp to wrap the panty crotch and you should be fine.

Comments

Not judging your timing but I *am* kinda judging the lack of planning, here. What goes up must come down. You could’ve used a panty liner or a condom.

why would you not have him pull out? sun's out cum's out. you knew it was gonna leak back out.

Hide in the bathroom for about an hour until the cumstain dries up and crusts over. Isn't this in you company's policy menu?

Vesi 29

OK seriously? Not everyone needs condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies or she may have wanted a pregnancy. For OP, next time just use a bit of tp to wrap the panty crotch and you should be fine.

In which case she should’ve used a panty liner specifically to avoid the leakage, which is why I suggested that as one of two options.

tiptoppc 19

Could be worse. My wife leaked on the gynecologist after having sex that morning. The horrifying look on the gyno was priceless. (We are trying to conceive and were looking for the indication eggs were being released)

Sorry, maybe you should pee and wash after sex. Completely gross going all day like that IMO. wash the cooch and things like that don't happen!

Ugh, I hate when that happens. After sex, I always use the bathroom to "remove" all that to prevent this situation. But sometimes it still happens, unfortunately. But I just push through until I can get home and change. Or put a pad on if it's bothering me too much.