Knackered

By Karen - 05/03/2012 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex my boyfriend asked if he could use the bathroom. It would've been fine, if he didn't fall asleep on the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 589
You deserved it 3 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He probably finished himself off in the bathroom and fell asleep.

Maybe you just tired him out that much....

Comments

Bullheard 0

sounds lik he thought he could sleep **** agin

Nothing says sexy like dropping a deuce and passing out from the dookie fumes. Especially since it interrupted what could have been a good time.

GVirdi 11

Just gotta put on that sex face Go get em tiger! (it's a lame little reference to 20's picture... Go Away.) (yes I do know the difference between a tiger and a lion)

HannahWho 8

Sounds like he was just tired out. Just because you want sex right then does not mean the other person doesn't have needs. You guys should have sex during a time when one of you aren't exhausted.

MissHayleyJames 7

The problem with life is usually one of you will be exhausted. Sometimes you have to try anyway. Usually it ends in failure, but at least you tried.

I agree girls need to keep us interested! Keep it sexy!

someindiandude 6

I suggest your boyfriend get tested for Anaemia. Asleep you say, lack of oxygenated blood to the brain I say.

SaMmIMonster96 6

Well maybe we would if most guys would treat us better.. (not accusing you)

tripangelx8 4

my ex said it was something all girls thought was "cute"....guess shes crazier than I had previously believed.

Somebody got a pretty good workout!