Just a prank, bro!

By Scared - 13/07/2019 02:30

Today, I played a harmless joke on my neighbors by pointing a laser pointer out of my window onto their wall. Apparently, my neighbors don't take jokes lightly as one of the sons pointed at my window while screaming and swearing, then took out a gang bandana and wrapped it around his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 712
You deserved it 3 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Traveling_Book 9

The son definitely overreacted, but what was the goal of this “joke”? Maybe I’m dumb but someone shining a light into my house isn’t funny.

Emiweb 9

I wonder if it was a dot laser, or if they were using an attachment that turns it into an image or word. Don't see the joke in either situation, nobody wants somebody looking into their house. Bit creepy.

Comments

Traveling_Book 9

The son definitely overreacted, but what was the goal of this “joke”? Maybe I’m dumb but someone shining a light into my house isn’t funny.

Alup132 22

Funny, I had a laser pointer pointed into my house the other day but I didn’t freak out. I was just hoping my dad wasn’t about to get shot, as it was right above him.

Emiweb 9

I wonder if it was a dot laser, or if they were using an attachment that turns it into an image or word. Don't see the joke in either situation, nobody wants somebody looking into their house. Bit creepy.

Make sure the joke is funny next time. That would panic anyone. And if he is in a gang, it would really freak him out.

WeirdUS 29

What was the point of it? Ha ha you were annoying and that's suppoed to be the joke? Lame, also know who your audience. No one likes someone creeping around their place.

What is a gang bandana? I've never heard of that.

bl3ur0z3 17

How well do you know your neighbors? Are you friends who regularly get each other's attention thurs way? Sounds like you were just being a jerk. Yea, the guy probably overreacted, but you don't annoy people you don't know.

Do you not realize that seeing a laser point on your wall could imply that someone is trying to shoot at you? No wonder they were upset!

Are you the kind of guy who likes to play hilarious practical jokes on airline pilots and truck drivers by aiming the laser pointer into the windshield? Oh and what about cars? It is such a laugh riot when they swerve their car into the next lane and they almost hit a mom and kid in a stroller! Ah good times! For the clueless the above comments are Not Serious but intended to be taken as sarcasm!