Just a prank, again

By momaaa1342 - 21/10/2013 03:51 - United States - Elmwood

Today, I got a call from my daughter’s school today. She had been telling the teacher, "I have a huge boner." Apparently, some of the kids at school told her it meant 'headache' and she's been saying it all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 714
You deserved it 3 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rykothechubby 5

That's a 'hard' problem to deal with.

Yay! Here come the penis jokes! I just love how original they'll all be.

Comments

saraitkddh 47

oh God the kids these days...

Maybe she believed that because you think an is an acceptable article to be used in front of call?

pazuzus_intern 10

F your daughters life for having such mean friends. That must have been humiliating!

I'm surprised there hasn't been any "BAD PARENTING LOL" comments yet. I swear I see them on every FML like this.

hazardmuffin 21

Probably because there really isn't a way to blame "my child doesn't know what a boner is and got trolled by classmates" on parenting bad...unless you're talking about the OTHER kids' parents.

How old is your daughter? If she's in elementary school, she's too young to know what it is, and so are her classmates. If she's in middle or high school, she's old enough to know what it is...and that it isn't a headache.

My sister used to love that Viagra commercial where they sing "Viva Viagra!", and she'd just randomly start singing "Vivvaaaa Viagra!". She didn't know what Viagra was. My mom had to tell her what it did after we all stopped laughing, and then she threw a tantrum when we made joking attempts to tell people.