Just a prank, again

By momaaa1342 - 21/10/2013 03:51 - United States - Elmwood

Today, I got a call from my daughter’s school today. She had been telling the teacher, "I have a huge boner." Apparently, some of the kids at school told her it meant 'headache' and she's been saying it all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 714
You deserved it 3 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rykothechubby 5

That's a 'hard' problem to deal with.

Yay! Here come the penis jokes! I just love how original they'll all be.

Comments

Really? "an call"? Maybe your daughter isn't the only one who needs to work on her words.

Vegeto30294 19

Really? Chances are you wouldn't have noticed that mistake without analyzing the entire sentence. I know grammar is important and all, but typos exist in the real world, and in a place where it's not a priority, unless the grammar makes it harder to understand the sentence, its not the end of the world and certainly not worth insulting someone for it.

I had a boner this big |_________| and Excedrin took it right away.

I'm sure that looks huge on your high-def cinema display, but I'm reading this on my phone

What about head-on? Did you apply that directly?

JMichael 25

I want to see the look on her face when she finds out what it really means.

Its hard to change a childs mind sometimes. Hope you make her realize what she said was a bit dirty for her age.

davek 36

I think you need to talk to her about terms and what they mean or something like that...

My mom would never let me live that down. I'm still getting crap about the time I took my dads boxers and tried to wear them as pants when I was two.

Awww, she had a headache? Maybe it was a migraine. Kids can get them too, you know.

How old is your daughter? Who would let their kid get away with that

Maybe when tomorrow is tomorrow it'll be gonnaway