It's a gas gas gas

By Dani - 28/11/2011 12:34 - Reserved

Today, my boyfriend and I were visiting a historical war bunker when I accidentally let rip a small fart. My boyfriend responded with a horribly loud, horrendous fart, and loudly announced, "This is war." There were people, lots of people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 371
You deserved it 9 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TROLLFACEdotJPG 5
stepanek911 1

atleast you weren't in an historical gas chamber.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well now she has no choice. He declared war!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Everyone loves a good sense of humor right?

bobbycorwen 5

So the OP is to be expected to hold all of her farts in always? What if she spontaneously combusts?

My boyfriend wants me to hold them in and go to a different room.

LiyIa_fml 8

I always fart. If you've got it, let it go. :)

Girls don't fart, poop, or burp, silly! I thought everyone knew that!

jwade11 12

Women pass gas and everything else just like men! It's a natural human being thing!!!

39, you spontaneously combust from burning calories too fast. Not holding in farts..

I would love her for rest of my life :)

Rapt0rJesus 0

I can deduct from your nickname and avatar that you are a fat, prepubescent prick.

mule570 3

just dump him or fart in front of him

TROLLFACEdotJPG 5

Not sure if "lucky gas" is a pun intended...or an autocorrect fail...

sillymcjews 0
GreenAppleDP 0

This totally sounds like something my boyfriend would do. Even if I wasn't the one who farted, he would still declare war. Lol.

That made me lol at the doctors office.

Have diarrhea and its a nuke you own the world.

ATSViper 15

Its not an FML, Op ! Sure, its embarassing, but your boyfriends amazing!! Don't find many like them nowadays ;) hahah

Sorry i forgot about the rules! FYL Op ;)

stepanek911 1

atleast you weren't in an historical gas chamber.

Because it's frickin hilarious? xD Don't get me wrong, WW2 was awful, but....gaschamber + farts...Lol x)

bobbycorwen 5

You're an hero for talking about an historical gas chamber.

Those not familiar with the meme to begin with would probably assume that it's a mistake before they assume that it's a meme, and rightly so, so the "Lrn2Internet" comment is irrelevant.

Guys, an historical can be pronounced like 'an 'istorical'. Maybe he just wants to make his accent visible? :p There was a comment war about this on another fml about the phrase 'an hour'. It's the same kind of situation.

It actually isn't the same situation as "an hour" because while the h in historical isn't silent in all situations, the h in hour is.

abceasyas123abc 12

He sounds like a fun guy. He could've made fun of you or blamed his fart on you but instead he turned the whole episode into something humorous and it wasn't at the expense of anyone else (unless they were really malodorous farts..). Have fun with it!