Inked out

By Anonymous - 08/09/2010 08:19 - United States

Today, I was talking to my tattoo artist about how my girlfriend broke up with me. She had also gotten her tattoos from him, so they had talked quite a bit. He told me she had been cheating on me with her ex for two and a half months. He didn't tell me because he didn't want to lose business. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 704
You deserved it 3 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hhheather 0

FYL for having a ***** for a girlfriend, but it's not his place to tell you she was cheating.

mona_is_here 10

It's business, nothing personal, son.

Comments

EvilDave 13

He is your tattoo artist, not your friend.

UnicornsDoExist 0

Only speak to him to tell you what tattoo you want.

suckss ;// ahh hook it up with the tattoos xD

"Girls are like buses, miss one, next fifteen more comin" - Gucci

Oh... one more thing that your girlfriend failed to tell you: The tattoo artist is her Ex. Sorry.

xxxbooxxx 16

what?? it said he told you, and then it said he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want to lose your business.. whatt???

The artist was saying he'd known about the cheating for awhile, but didn't tell the OP earlier because he didn't want to lose a customer. He waited till after the breakup, probably after the OP found out through someone else. I think he didn't want to lose the girlfriend's business, not the OP's. He was worried OP would mention that the artist was the one who ratted her out, and she'd go elsewhere as a result. It makes more sense that OP would have been grateful and continue going there out of loyalty, but maybe the gf was a more frequent client. It was stupid to tell OP after the fact, though, because the artist now risks losing OP's business instead.

How would tellin' you cause him to lose your business. Unless he is the ex. In which case demand a free tattoo to remain his customer.

god......women. and they say men are the ******. I'm so sorry bro

ILOVE2model 0