I'm happy for you, but…

By OnlyMee - 09/07/2011 04:32 - United States

Today, at my ex's wedding, I had to listen to his joyful recounting of how he met his bride and how they fell instantly in love and he knew she was perfect for him. All this happened while we were still dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 877
You deserved it 9 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

49, a simple "they're probably friends" would have been suitable.

Comments

ccwolf93 0

that happened to me too. then right after he married his wife he came crawling back to me saying he missed me so we had sex. then 2 months later she had their baby girl. he still says he prefers me over his wife but wouldn't leave her for me cause of his daughter.

27- Nobody feels bad for you. Your "**** buddy" is telling you that he likes you more so he can keep you on "**** buddy" status. He doesn't really like you better. When he thinks of you I'm sure he thinks nothing about what a great person you are or remembers any valid detail about you, except that you have a pussy. You will only be a sperm receptacle to him. Close your legs and don't give him the time of day.

Did you know I seriously hate people who have sex with someone who's already taken? You have absolutely no respect for his wife and, because you agree in being his sex toy, no respect for yourself. Be proud about your great personality.

Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer... classy.

You disgust me who the hell sleeps with a man that they know is married.

lol if everyone looked at the username theyd see this person was jst being a smart ass "93..... 17 year old...

avclovewsh 8

72- how do you know they didn't graduate from high school in 1993 or maybe 93 is their favorite number .. you are not psychic and you cant assume something you don't really know .. maybe this person really is as stupid as they made thereself look but you will never know because you don't know them .....

Iriz 0

To 27 Wow no self respect... if he wanted u he would of married u not her, ur ignorant to believe wat he tells u... u need to stop lettin him treat u like his toy... give urself some respect...

Wow, that definitely would've hurt. Why were you there in the first place though?

Why on earth would you go to your ex's wedding?!

Sunny_Eclipse 6

Why did you listen to that? You could have just got up and walked away! But it sucks that he cheated on you, I want to ******* kill guys like that.

sunnyg6315 0