I'm happy for you, but…

By OnlyMee - 09/07/2011 04:32 - United States

Today, at my ex's wedding, I had to listen to his joyful recounting of how he met his bride and how they fell instantly in love and he knew she was perfect for him. All this happened while we were still dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 877
You deserved it 9 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

49, a simple "they're probably friends" would have been suitable.

Comments

muffinkitty 15

As everyone has been asking, why were you there? Even if you were friends with the guy after you broke up (which in this case I don't understand that you would be) there's no reason to torture yourself emotionally over a wedding. You shouldn't have gone. Still, you have to get over it. Honestly. He obviously truly loves her, and somtimes you just can't stop love. Move on with your life, find mr. right.

Why the **** did you go to your ex's wedding?! YDI!!

wriptidez 0

why did u go- be nice to yourself

Poor thing :/ I'm sure there was an expectation of getting your feelings hurt anyways though. So... fyl for being cheated on and ydi for going to the wedding? Either way *hugs*

ydi for going to your ex's wedding. what were you thinking??

My first YDI - If I was left for however long in a relationship with a man who loved someone else (and whom cheated on me in possibly every sense..) I definitely couldn't go to his wedding and wouldn't be caught dead there anyways!

who the **** goes to their ex's wedding?