I'm Anna

By NoMoreTrumpetBlowing - 14/08/2013 16:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was having dinner with my boyfriend's family, and he was saying how well his driving lessons are going. During this conversation his mum told him to "stop blowing your own trumpet." He replied, "If I could do that, I wouldn't need Anna." His dad gave him a high-five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 259
You deserved it 9 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Most of the major musicians have multiple trumpets to choose from, if you know what I'm saying.

perdix 29

I don't know what you are saying. Are you saying that major musicians have multiple penises? Or, they have multiple people to give ******** to? I doubt you have to be a major musician to find people to accept your ********.

Comments

olpally 32

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
olpally 32

Awesome boyfriend and family you have to put up with* haha.

Those are two completely opposite comments/views...

I thought the asterisk was meant only if you messed up a word or two, not an entire comment...

olpally 32

It didn't sound right to me the first time I said it... Oops. Sorry FML.

I still don't see how you went from awesome family to family you have to put up with.

Jamerina3 10

Stop making a big deal out of it?

Honestly, when I first read this FML, I was disgusted. I went all feminist mode like, "OMG WOMEN R NOT OBJECTS U USE 2 **** TREET US BETTR PLZ" but then I realized that I can't take a joke.

Most of the major musicians have multiple trumpets to choose from, if you know what I'm saying.

perdix 29

I don't know what you are saying. Are you saying that major musicians have multiple penises? Or, they have multiple people to give ******** to? I doubt you have to be a major musician to find people to accept your ********.

bandeek 30

Maybe he's saying that since major musicians have strong mouth muscles that lots of people want them to give them blow jobs.

So it's Paul Rudd from Wanderlust and he wants you to see his erection selection?

Perdix maybe I'm saying she could find another guy? Not sure if you were being sarcastic...

graceinsheepwear 33

Oh so SHE's the musician in your comment. It took reading your second comment and two rereadings of your first to get that, so no, we didn't know what the hell you were saying.

lightanddark 17

Well if you could, why wouldn't you? You know what they say... If you want so ethi gdone right you gotta do it yourself.

kxxjoejoexxk 8

Well they say tooting your own horn feels more like tooting a horn than your horn being tooted

Cause if you want somethin done right, you do it yourself. Atleast that's what I tell myself during fap time

#97 you're profile picture becomes more disturbing by the second.

Place a secret camera in his room and see if he ever tries it. Post on YouTube. Let hilarity ensue.

Frankly I'd have a talk with him about respecting me. Jokes are meant to be funny. If he's gonna be cracking sexual innuendoes that shows me I'm dating an immature douche not worthy of my time.

#65 If you found that disrespectful then you need to lighten up. If a boyfriend did that to me I'd be jokingly elbowing him but laughing.

Maybe not necessarily disrespectful but it's not appropriate. I have boundaries and certain things just push my buttons. That's where respect falls into place.

scoff all you want. I'm sure OP would 'blow me' and not have any ***** to give about appropriateness. lighten up.

stop commenting... its not working out for you

Emily062611 6

Maybe you should take your own advice, because you kinda just come off sounding like a jerk. Just down vote and move on. I will now follow my own advice.